Everyone was elegant at its best by killing the red carpet of the event Star Screen Awards 2017. Discover which celebrity has won which award at this night full of fashion.
Day before today, many Bollywood celebrities honored the red carpet event of the 2018 Star Screen Awards that was held in Mumbai. Many B-Town biggies like Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Tiger Shroff, Varun Dhawan and Vidya Balan to name a few.
This awards night is held every year to celebrate our glamorous and elegant B-Town cast. And the night was full of stars waving on the red carpet with their sexy looks!
The Bollywood Dabangg Khan looked dapper in a blue blazer, while the Dhak Dhak girl killed the red carpet in her golden sari! The event was also honored by actors such as Taapsee Pannu, Neha Dhupia, Subhash Ghai, Nitesh Tiwari, Pritam, Matel Rey Tangu, Zaira Wasim, Kriti Sanon, Shiamak Davar, Sumeet Vyas, Urvashi Rautela, Deepak Dobriyal. , Harshvardhan Kapoor, Aadar Jain and many others. The reward function was organized by Bhumi Pednekar.
Everyone was elegant at its best by killing the red carpet of the event. Discover what celebrity has won what price this night full of fashion.
Rajkummar Rao and Irrfan Khan respectively shared Best Actor awards for Newton and Hindi Medium. The award for best actress was won by Humari Sulu aka Vidya Balan and Konkana Sen Sharma for Lipstick Under My Burkha, and we are not surprised! Tumhari Sulu won three prizes while Dangal won 12 prizes. Check out the full list of winners here:
- Best movie (critics): Newton
- Best Director: Nitesh Tiwari (Dangal)
- Best Actress (Critic): Vidya Balan (Tumhari Sulu)
- Best Actress: Konkona Sen Sharma (Lipstick under my Burkha)
- Best Actor (Critics): Rajkummar Rao (Newton)
- Best Actor (Popular): Irrfan Khan (Hindi Medium)
- Best Secondary Actor: Rajkummar Rao (Bareilly Ki Barfi)
- Best Supporting Actor Female: Neha Dhupia (Tumhari Sulu)
- Best dialogues: Bareilly Ki Barfi