Full Name : Shah Rukh Khan.
Birth Date: 02 Nov, 1965 .
Birth Place : New Delhi, India.
Height : 5′ 9″.
Weight : 67 kg.
Nick Name : SRK. Also known as “King Khan”, “Baadshah”, “King of Romance”.
Spouse : Gauri Chibba Khan.
Social Media Account : Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wiki.
He has a sister named Shehnaaz. He was very close to his late mother. Shah Rukh Khan has won several awards for his outstanding performance in Darr (1994), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).
Shahrukh started his career on a TV serial called ‘Fauji’ which won him instant recognition. He also acted in another TV soap called ‘Circus’. Grew up in Delhi, he was equally brilliant in studies and sports. Fell in love with a girl called Gauri Chibba who was then studying in Loreto Delhi. He later married her before he got his break in Bollywood. Currently the most sought after actor in Mumbai. Known to have an inflated ego, for which he works hard to keep it floating.
Some Interesting Information About Shah Rukh Khan:
- Is an Energy dynamo and a total internet freak.
- Studied in St. Columba’s school, New Delhi, where he was awarded the ‘Sword of Honor’, essentially the award for best student.
In school he spelt his name as Shah Rukh Khan.
- 3 children : Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan and Abram Khan.
- Two dogs : Chewbecca & Rebecca.
- He agreed to star in Aditya Chopra’s films without looking at the script first.
- One of the three Khans that ruled Bollywood in the 90s. The other two are Aamir Khan and Salman Khan.
- Formed a popular screen couple with Kajol.
- In the movie K3G, his real life son Aryan Khan places his childhood role.
- Founded a Movie Production Company “Dreamz Unlimited” with pal Juhi Chawla & Aziz Mirza.
- Personal quotes –
“I wish I looked as good as he does. And I wish I danced as well as he does!” – (December 2001, about Hrithik Roshan).