Real Name : Amrita Arora.
Nickname : Amrita.
Birth Date : 31 Jan.
Height : 5’4.
Weight : 50.0 kgs.
Shoe Size : 6.0.
Hair : Chestnut.
Eyes : Hazel-Brown.
Zodiac : Aquarius.
Spouse : Shakeel Ladak.
Amrita Arora Bio, Personal Life, Career :
If you are an MTV freak, then you just cannot miss Amrita Arora. A delightful smile and round sparkling eyes just about light up the screen. Amrita began as a model and gradually moved into being a video jockey. She does appear in ads every now and then, but it is her antics on the music channel that have won her acclaim. She featured in Ads like Ponds, Sunsilk Fruitamins, Elle 18, After Smoke etc. She is the sister of hot Malaika Arora. Amrita Arora is ardently following sister Malaika’s footsteps. The chhaiyya-chhaiyya girl, currently busy with her show Loveline on the same channel, is in total marital bliss with rugged-looking Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan. Not one to be left behind, Amrita too is wooing another Khan made famous by Bollywood. The new one to be added to Aroras’ list of son-in-laws is Kamaal Khan. The two make no effort to be clandestine and are frequently seen together in glitterati parties. Kamaal, who made news with his O O Jaane Jaana number in Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya, conforms to the phrase in real life too.
Amrita Says about Holi : “I have never played Holi, will never play it. Nothing against the festival but I will never play Holi.” Amrita on herself : What more in Life : Lots More Honey Inspiration : Me and my self confidence People Admired : My Mom Describe yourself : Crazy Sexy Cool Before becoming a VJ : I’m from Mumbai and before this I was busy with my college and the odd modelling assignments in black and white.
- Favorite Music Artists : Too many to list Favorite Actors : Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise Favorite Mtv VJ : Why Malaika (she’s sexy) and Jenny Mcarthy (she’s mad).
- Travel Bug : Yes travelled almost all over India
- Memorable Experience : Winning the VJ hunt If not veejaying then : Sleeping and Chatting on the Phone
- School: St Anthony´s Chembur, Mumbai College: Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- Favourite Modelling Assignment: The Close-Up Ad when I was 16
- TV Commercials: Fountain Pepsi, Close Up, Ponds, Elle 18, Stayfree, Sunsilk, Polar Fans and Kit Kat
- Music Videos: T-series video of Harry Anand – Chahat Medley Album
- Favorite Designers: Wendell Rodericks, Tarun Tahiliani, Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla, DKNY, Guci, Tommy Hilfiger and Prada
- TV: Won MTV VJ Hunt in 1998. Was a VJ for the channel for more than two years
- Films: Kitne Door Kitne Pass with Fardeen Khan, Awara Pagal Diwana with Aftab Shivdasani etc.
Also Read :
Amrita Arora’s Social Pages, Profiles
biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification . reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Amrita Arora. 2,973 likes · 14 talking about this. I love Amrita Arora!
671.1k Followers, 809 Following, 985 Posts – See Instagram photos and videos from Amrita Arora (@amuaroraofficial)
The latest Tweets from amrita arora (@amuarora). Actor,wife n mommy;-)